Tuesday

Day Four: 30 Rock & Central Park

Tuesday, March 2nd:

Finally got up early enough to see Manhattan in the daylight. This included 30 Rockefeller and Central Park, but only after the most delicious salmon burger I've ever had (at the most upscale restaurant I've ever been to) at Oceana. There were homemade kettle chips. Yup. So, today was a tourist day.

30 Rock

30 Rock

Posed at 30 Rock

Then I ran across this, a sculpture recognized and reproduced around the world. Love.

Love In Color

We then walked two and a half miles to Central Park. The brisk stroll was awesome, but the views when we got there were epic:

Skyline

White Winter

Aborted Snowperson

Central Park

Duck duck water:

Lovers

Thinkthinkthink:

Vain

Contemplate:

Solitude

Reflect:

Think

I needed this bench by the end pf the day, dogs bark loudly:

Rest A While

via Belvedere Castle:

Central Park

Sometimes I pose. Sometimes I don't. I hate it.

Cheese

The we walked back to our subway stop via Park Ave. Oh my, the traffic and pretentiousness abounds. No joke. I got a photo of the traffic, but the arrogance would have broken the lens.

Traffic on 5th Ave

And finally I revisited 30 Rock at night and witnessed the amazingness. The video I got from this last week will confirm: New York really is the place for me. Closing photo not submitted into evidence.

30 Rock at Night

No comments:

Post a Comment